Friday Night Football game

1 view

Doug Johnson

Oct 8, 2019, 10:21:24 AM10/8/19
to TJ Band Pit Crew
Calling all TJ Band PitCrew,

A show has been added to the schedule. This Friday 10/12 the band will be performing at halftime for Fairfield Area High School's Homecoming football game.

Located near Ski Liberty between Emmitsburg and Gettysburg.

See Schedule below for details

Show Site

Fairfield Area High School

4840 Fairfield Rd

Fairfield, PA 17320

Schedule

4:15 PM - Report Time (Students may stay after school)

5:15 PM - Depart TJ

6:00 PM - Approximate Arrival at FAHS

7:00 PM - Kickoff

...More game specific schedule details to come

10:30 PM - Approximate Departure from FAHS

11:15 PM - Approximate Arrival at TJ

See ya there !!

Doug

Mike Hillman

Oct 8, 2019, 10:41:30 AM10/8/19
to doug...@gmail.com, TJ Band Pit Crew
I’m in !!!

This promises to be something special. I wouldn’t be surprised to see news crews there.

Sign up for Friday Night Lights Pit Crew.

Be a part of history.

GO BAND !!!
Mike H.
King of all band geeks.

Sent from my iPhone

Trish Abell

Oct 8, 2019, 11:07:37 AM10/8/19
to hillm...@aol.com, doug...@gmail.com, TJ Band Pit Crew
I get out of work at 4 so I may not be able to load but I will be there for the game.

The band is wearing black band shirts so no shakos or plumes will be needed
Trish

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 8, 2019, at 10:41 AM, 'Mike Hillman' via TJ Band Pit Crew <tjpi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I’m in !!!