FW: [TJ Band PitCrew] Call for Volunteers for Monday Oct 11, 2021

qjam...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2021, 5:16:01 PM10/11/21
to TJ Band Pit Crew, nichola...@fcps.org, TJ Band

Sorry had todays date wrong.

Greetings all,

Below is the schedule again not counting tonight.  There are a lot of props that need to go on the field and when we have competitions we need all hands on deck.  The primary thing needed is for parents to stand on the back of the props so the wind does not blow them away.  Tonight’s schedule is posted below and it would really help if we get parents to come out and help to support the band.  It’s the showcase for all the bands tonight and it will be at Oakdale High School.  Chaperons are also needed to ensure the safe movement of the kids.  If your interested in chaperoning please ensure you contact Ellen.

Here is the Signup for the Chaperons.  https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044aaaa929a02-tjband

Hope to see you there.

Monday, October 11th

- FCPS Marching Band Showcase

Location

Oakdale High School

5850 Eaglehead Dr.

Ijamsville, MD 21754

Schedule

3:45 PM – PIT CREW Report to start loading Trailors

4:00 PM - Report at TJ

4:45 PM - Depart TJ

5:15 PM - Arrive at OHS

6:00 PM - Warm-Up

6:45 PM - Walk to Gate

6:55 PM - Gate

7:05 PM - Perform

7:45 PM - Return to Stadium to watch other shows

9:10 PM - Band Recognition

9:45 PM - Approximate Departure from OHS

10:15 PM - Approximate Arrival at TJ

10:45 PM - Approximate Dismissal

Future Dates:

● Friday, October 15, 2021 - Varsity Football Game vs. Tuscarora High School

● Saturday, October 23, 2021 - MMBA State Championships

● Saturday, October 30, 2021 - Homecoming Football Game vs. Frederick High School

● Saturday, November 6, 2021 - MMBA Severna Park Regional

● Thursday, November 9, 2021 - TJ Winter Concert

● Friday, December 10, 2021 - Kris Kringle Procession through Downtown Frederick

● Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - TJ Percussion Concert

● Thursday, January 13, 2022 - Band Feeder Pattern Concert

Quincy Martin

937-829-5497