Pit Crew Chief

1 view

Doug Johnson

Oct 24, 2019, 1:40:17 PM10/24/19
to TJ Band Pit Crew

Pit Crew Chief Position

Many of you are aware that this is my and Mike Hillman's last year with the band due to our children being seniors. As the process has been in the past, someone from the current year has stepped up to take on the responsibilities of Pit Crew Chief(Pit Boss).

This person is responsible for:

1. getting the instruments and props to the shows(truck/trailer loading etc.)

2. Fabricating the necessary props

3. Coordinating showtime actions at the shows

4. Making sure pit equipment (trailers, generators, tractors, etc.) are in good safe working condition

5. Organizing the storage containers

If you plan to be around next year, please consider this opportunity to “run the show”. It’s very rewarding knowing that the band is being well supported for their performances.

Talk to Mike Hillman or myself it this interests you and we can provide more information.

Thanks

Doug Johnson

Pit Crew Chief

202.236.5687