Indoor Percussion and Color Guard Season

Doug Johnson

Jan 9, 2020, 12:25:58 PM1/9/20
to TJ Band Pit Crew

Hello All,

The indoor Color Guard and Percussion season is approaching with the first competition on February 1st

Pit Crew volunteers will be required to load/unload the truck/ trailer, assist with prop movement to and from the arena and placement/removal of the performance floor

Let me know if you have the means and are willing to pull the large trailer?

Schedule:

February 1 - KIDA Cumberland Valley – Percussion and Color Guard - Cumberland Valley HS, Mechanicsburg, PA

February 15 – KIDA Central Dauphin – Percussion - Central Dauphin HS, Harrisburg PA

February 22 – KIDA Urbana – Color Guard – Urbana, MD

February 29 – WGI Richmond – Percussion - Powhatan High School

March 7 – WGI Richmond – Color Guard - Powhatan High School

March 14 – Home Show GTJHS – Color Guard and Percussion

March 21 – KIDA West Shore – Percussion and Color Guard – Red Land HS Lewisberry, PA

March 28 – KIDA Color Guard Championships – Chambersburg HS Chambersburg, PA

March 29 – KIDA Percussion Championships - Chambersburg HS Chambersburg, PA

Regards,

Doug Johnson

202.236.5687

Doug Johnson

Jan 27, 2020, 9:15:22 PM1/27/20
to TJ Band Pit Crew
UPDATE:

First show is this coming weekend and due to the size of the show we will be loading a large truck with a lift gate. Need volunteers to load and unload at both schools. Load time is 7:30 am at TJ. Percussion performs at 12:27pm so load up would be approximately 1pm. Unload time back at TJ 2:30pm.

Color Guard will perform at 5:56pm so load up and departure would immediately follow the unload of percussion. Color guard has only their floor, flags and 8 stool to load. We could use a smaller vehicle or two if someone would like to volunteer to haul equipment.

Please let me know if you are available to assist and to what level of participation.

Regards,

Doug Johnson
202.236.5687
Doug...@gmail.com