WGI Richmond

Doug Johnson

Feb 24, 2020, 11:55:38 AM2/24/20
to TJ Band Pit Crew

Hello All,

This coming Saturday(2/29) is our next show for T J  Percussion. Since this is the WGI Regional Show there will be preliminary competitions and then Finals.

Based on the results of the prelims, we may need to perform in the finals which means we will need to load and unload the truck a total of three times during the day.

Please consider volunteering for this show so we can spread the work load out. See schedule below. So far this year we have been a little tight on help for Percussion shows. This years show has a lot of props and extra instruments, requiring people to perform multiple tasks.

Saturday, February 29th

- WGI Richmond Regional (Percussion)

- Indoor Color Guard Rehearsal 11 AM-9 PM

Show Site

Powhatan High School

1800 Judes Ferry Road

Powhatan, VA 23139

Schedule

7:00 AM - Report and Load Truck

8:00 AM - Depart GTJHS

11:30 AM - Arrive at Powhatan HS

12:00 PM - Unload Truck

1:41 PM - Warm-Up

2:01 PM - Transit

2:06 PM - Gate

2:16 PM - PERFORM

2:26 PM - Load

3:49 PM - Prelims End Time

4:15 PM - Critique Begins

8:02-8:22 PM - Finals Warm-Up*

8:37-8:57 PM - Finals Performance*

8:47-9:07 PM - Finals Loading*

10:03 PM - Final End Time

11:00 PM - Approximate Departure from PHS

2:30 AM - Approximate Arrival at GTJHS

Regards,

Doug Johnson

Pit Chief