[TJ Band PitCrew] Call for Volunteers for Friday Night & Introduction Email

quincy

Sep 1, 2021, 5:05:45 AM9/1/21
to TJ Band Pit Crew

Greetings Pitcrew,

Welcome to the Pitcrew for the GTJHS Marching Band Year 2021.  My name is Quincy Martin, and I will be serving as the Pitcrew Chief for this year, and I am glad to have you aboard.  Below you will find all the next upcoming games and you are needed to help support setup, teardown, and moving equipment on and off the field.  It is my goal to be at everyone of these events but unfortunately, I already know that I am out most of September.  Not all of the events will require assistance, but most will.

● Sunday, August 22, 2021 - Frederick Elks Parade through Downtown Frederick

● Friday, September 3, 2021 - Varsity Football game vs. North Hagerstown High School at Urbana High School

● Thursday, September 9, 2021 - Family and Friends Preview Show

● Saturday, September 11, 2021 - MMBA Preview Show at Urbana High School

● Friday, September 24, 2021 - Varsity Football Game vs. Walkersville High School at Frederick High School

● Saturday, October 2, 2021 - MMBA Urbana High School

● Monday, October 4, 2021 - FCPS Marching Band Festival

● Friday, October 8, 2021 - Varsity Football Game vs. South Hagerstown

● Friday, October 15, 2021 - Varsity Football Game vs. Tuscarora High School

● Saturday, October 23, 2021 - MMBA State Championships

● Saturday, October 30, 2021 - Homecoming Football Game vs. Frederick High School

● Saturday, November 6, 2021 - MMBA Severna Park Regional

● Thursday, November 9, 2021 - TJ Winter Concert

● Friday, December 10, 2021 - Kris Kringle Procession through Downtown Frederick

● Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - TJ Percussion Concert

● Thursday, January 13, 2022 - Band Feeder Pattern Concert

FYI, we like to tailgate at all of our MMBA shows. (I believe I counted 4) I typically like to theme it out.

Around the World Dishes

Best Chili of All

Slap Yourself this is Delicious (Your best potluck dish)

Tailgate Favorites

Again, Welcome and you will see more emails from me.  Our first meeting is this Friday where we have to load up to travel to Urbana HS.  More info to come on this.

Let’s stay safe, be positive, and definitely have fun.  I want to say thank you to all that helped clean out the trailer this week end it was very successful.  We hauled three utility trailers full to the Brim to the City Dump!!!  Crazy

Quincy Martin

937-829-5497

Quincy Martin

Sep 1, 2021, 5:05:50 AM9/1/21
to farm...@comcast.net, Frazier stuarthfrazier@yahoo.com Stuart Frazier stuarthfrazier@yahoo.com, peggyc...@yahoo.com, Jennd...@yahoo.com, dmh...@comcast.net, piek...@yahoo.com, mmaradi...@gmail.com, pjhelm...@comcast.net, ourperei...@gmail.com, TJ Band Pit Crew