[TJ Band PitCrew] Call for Volunteers for Friday Night - 3 Sept 2021 - Update

Quincy Martin

Sep 3, 2021, 11:35:39 AM9/3/21
to TJ Band, TJ Band Pit Crew

Update!

Greetings PitCrew,

First Show is tomorrow at the Varsity Football game.  It is against North Hagerstown, and we will be playing at Urbana High School.

If you want to receive these emails from the PitCrew please join the TJPI...@googlegroups.com.  The key is to only email the necessary folks willing to help the PitCrew.  From this point forward I will not be emailing the whole band group, all notifications will be made through the TJ Band Pit Crew group.  Thanks for understanding.

I have confirmed someone to pull the Large Trailer with their Truck.

Still need bodies to support loading and unloading equipment.

Report time: 1530

Start Loading Trailer: 1545

Roll Out to Urbana High School: 1615

I believe it will only take about 30 minutes to load the Trailer.

If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

FYI, We all typically wear Red Tops.

Quincy Martin

937-829-5497