[TJ Band PitCrew] Weekly Schedule (9/6-9/11) and First MMBA Show!

qjam...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2021, 8:41:33 AMSep 8
to TJ Band Pit Crew

PitCrew,

I would like to reiterate what Mr. Gasemy stated “Thank you all for making the first football game of the year (and the first varsity football game since 2018) a HUGE success!”.  Although we haven’t done this in a minute, there was plenty of parent participation with the PitCrew.  I had a great time working and meeting everyone.

Remember this Thursday is the parent preview show for all the Band Parents.  This will take place at TJ at the end of practice at 8:30pm.

Saturday is the first MMBA show at Urbana High School.  The schedule is as follows:

Saturday, September 11th - MMBA Preview Show

Show Site:

Urbana High School

3471 Campus Dr

Ijamsville, MD 21754

Schedule:

9:00 AM - Rehearsal

12:00 PM - Lunch Break

1:00 PM - Rehearsal

3:00 PM - Break (Eat, Pack, and Load)

4:30 PM - Depart GTJHS

5:00 PM - Approximate Arrival at UHS

5:20 PM - Warm-Up Begins

6:15 PM - Walk to Gate

6:25 PM - Gate Time (Get Ready to Perform)

6:40 PM - Performance #1

7:00 PM - Break/Staff Critique #1

7:20 PM - Re-Warm

7:55 PM - Walk to Gate

8:05 PM - Gate

8:20 PM - Performance #2

9:00 PM - Critique #2

9:45 PM - Approximate Depart UHS

10:15 PM - Approximate Arrive GTJHS

10:45 PM - Approximate Dismissal

This weeks theme for the Tail Gate is: Around the World Dishes

Please reply to the group on what you will bring to avoid duplication.

Supplies that are always needed:

Utensils & Napkins & Wipes

Beverages

Tables (For Food to Sit On)

A Chair for yourself to sit in

Garbage Bags

Food Gloves (Large)

Second portable generator & Power Outlet(For Crock Pots)

We Eat after we get to Urbana HS and Unload the Trailer.

PitCrew Times:

3:00 - Arrive at TJ and start packing Trailer

3:45 – Leave TJ

4:15 – Arrive at Urbana HS, Unload Trailer

4:45 – Eat and Relax

5:45 – Clean Up and get ready for the Show

Please let me know if you don’t want to do a Tail Gate.  I need positive confirmations by Friday or I will cancel the Tailgate portion.  Thanks again for your support.

Quincy Martin

937-829-5497