Admin panel login issue

Abe Dane

Mar 12, 2014, 11:40:52 AM3/12/14
to tizra-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All--

We've found a bug that's causing users of the Tizra Admin panel to think they are unable to log in, when in fact their logins are occurring successfully.  We'll have the bug fixed no later than tonight.  In the meantime, here's a workaround...

1) Go to the Admin panel URL and log in as usual.  (You'll stay on the login page)
2) Paste the URL for the Admin panel into the browser’s location bar and hit return.

This should take to your Admin panel.  Please let us know if you experience any further problems.

Abe

Abe Dane

Mar 12, 2014, 8:31:36 PM3/12/14
to tizra-...@googlegroups.com
Admin panel login should be back to normal now.  Please let us know if you see continued problems.