New Version of Tizra's PDF Prep Guide is Now Available

catherine.winchild

Apr 30, 2014, 12:26:15 PM4/30/14
to tizra-...@googlegroups.com

The latest version of Tizra's PDF Prep Guide is now available.

In this new edition, we've spelled out the PDF requirements for Tizra upload in more detail and provided step-by-step instructions for each of those requirements. For those of you who’d like to take the PDF preparation process a step further, we've included some optimization steps.

As always, the PDF Prep Guide provides details on how to create hyperlinks in the PDF that will open web pages, other pages within the same PDF, and digital files, such as videos, photographs, documents, or Power Point presentations, etc. Additionally, there are links to information describing how to customize those hyperlinks to open in a new window, open in a popup “lightbox” window, and more.

We hope you find the new guide helpful. Please let us know what you think, or if you have any questions.

~ Catherine