Access issues between 12am & 3:17am ET

Abe Dane

Feb 21, 2014, 9:20:43 AM2/21/14
to tizra-...@googlegroups.com
Some end users experienced problems gaining access to content last night between 12am and 3:17am EST due to upgrades that were being made during that time.  We believe the issues were fully addressed during the maintenance window, but please let us know if you see any further problems.

Abe Dane

Feb 21, 2014, 10:38:26 AM2/21/14
to tizra-...@googlegroups.com
It turns out there were still some undetected problems that until recently continued to cause some users to be denied access incorrectly. We're pretty sure we've got them all now, but please do let us know if it looks like we've missed anything.

Our apologies for any problems this has caused.