New Thumbnail Browse Option

Abe Dane

Jul 24, 2014, 10:19:17 AM7/24/14
to tizra-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All--

I wanted to let you know about a new option available to all Tizra customers, which we think will significantly improve the reading experience in many cases.  When activated, the new Thumbnail Browse feature presents a row of small page images underneath the page currently being read.  The thumbnails make it easy to scan quickly through nearby pages for distinguishing graphics and layout patterns.

Helping readers maintain this kind of contextual awareness is one of the key challenges in developing good online reading interfaces.  You can see an example of the the thumbnail browser here...

Just drop me a note at abe....@tizra.com if you'd like the feature activated on your site.  Note that if you like, you can preview it in your private staging area and then go live at your discretion.

Best,

Abe