Matrix Functions in MATLAB

rjm.el...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2013, 7:53:08 AM4/22/13
to tixi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is there a reason the tixiCreateMatrix, tixiAddFloatMatrix, tixiGetFloatMatrix and tixiGetMatrixSize methods are not implentented in the MATLAB bindings?
Are they not compatible with the way MATLAB handles matrices?

Regards,

Reno Elmendorp

Martin Siggel

May 8, 2013, 4:55:35 AM5/8/13
to tixi...@googlegroups.com, rjm.el...@gmail.com
Hi Reno,

I just saw your message as I wasn't the author of the mailing list before... The reason for the missing functions was just lack of time. I am currently working on an automatic c-to-matlab generator which should solve these issues here for TiXI but also for TiGL. A am almost finished with this converter.

Best regards,
Martin

lantia...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2013, 9:14:10 PM12/24/13
to tixi...@googlegroups.com, rjm.el...@gmail.com

在 2013年5月8日星期三UTC+8下午4时55分35秒,Martin Siggel写道:

lantia...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2013, 9:26:55 PM12/24/13
to tixi...@googlegroups.com, rjm.el...@gmail.com
Hi,

Excuse me, when I use TIXI with cmake, I  cann't get the Exe file that I need. Could you send me an example which shows me how to use TIXI?

Best regards,
Lantian

在 2013年5月8日星期三UTC+8下午4时55分35秒,Martin Siggel写道:

Martin Siggel

Dec 26, 2013, 2:35:57 PM12/26/13
to tixi...@googlegroups.com, rjm.el...@gmail.com, lantia...@gmail.com
Hi Lantian,

TiXI is a library, so you get a TIXI.dll, not an executable. You have to use TiXI from inside your own program. A sample program how to use TiXI can be found under

Since TiXI has also python bindings, you can also use it from python. The python bindings can be found under share/tixi/python.

Best regards,
Martin