New Website & New Ebook

jared

Jul 23, 2012, 12:52:06 AM7/23/12
to ti...@googlegroups.com
So i've spent so much time getting my new site up and also some time putting together an ebook to download. I have links to some of your resources as well on the resources page.

If you have links out there that directed to my old URL please point them to www.tithing.com

I hope this site does a better job of getting the truth out there. ONe thing that some of you may notice is a live chat feature. I have installed a chatting software on the site for those who are looking for immediate answers and are seeking out someone to dialogue with. I am not going to be able to devote as much time as i would like to this feature.

I had done some surveys on my old site, and it seems that this would be a popular feature based on data i have gathered. All in all, i would love for as many of you to participate in this live chat feature. I think it would be great tool to have a real time dialogue with people about scripture. This could also be used as a tool to point many people to all the other resources out there on tithing.

In January this site was getting over 30,000 unique visitors a month. But google's recent changes have really diminished that to about half. I'm hoping to revive this and get some real interaction going. If some of you are interested, please let me know.

- jared b

IndieChurch.org

Jul 26, 2012, 9:39:31 AM7/26/12
to ti...@googlegroups.com
Jared,

Great work on your site!  I've been looking forward to seeing your new look.
It's a lot of work and I'm  sure your readers will appreciate the effort.

Blessings,

Randolph (IndieChurch)