New Member has Joined

1 view

jared

May 3, 2011, 8:43:30 AM5/3/11
to ti...@googlegroups.com
New member Wrote:
Hi, I have been a christian for more than 25yrs and I used to tithe after watching a teaching by Robert Schuller on TV .In 2009 I started to study tithing in the bible and I was shocked and angry to find that I foolishly followed and believed unscriptual and deceptive tithing teachings by these pastors without checking the bible. Incidently.Robert Shullers church Crystal Cathederal already filed for bankruptsy due to unpaid debts of more than 60 million dollars in 2009.I gave so much money to these wolves but now Im free. I am happy to find a pastor name Francis Chan who leads a mega church who believes and teaches freewill giving .

Annie Johnson

May 3, 2011, 2:35:58 PM5/3/11
to ti...@googlegroups.com
free will  ,you are suppose  to help with the up keep of your church.

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 5:43 AM, jared <jbb...@gmail.com> wrote:
New member Wrote:
Hi, I have been a christian for more than 25yrs and I used to tithe after watching a teaching by Robert Schuller on TV .In 2009 I started to study tithing in the bible and I was shocked and angry to find that I foolishly followed and believed unscriptual and deceptive tithing teachings by these pastors without checking the bible. Incidently.Robert Shullers church Crystal Cathederal already filed for bankruptsy due to unpaid debts of more than 60 million dollars in 2009.I gave so much money to these wolves but now Im free. I am happy to find a pastor name Francis Chan who leads a mega church who believes and teaches freewill giving .

visit the blog
http://churchtithesandofferings.com/blog/

Rebecca Brown

May 3, 2011, 9:59:47 PM5/3/11
to ti...@googlegroups.com
It is good to hear that you began looking into the Word of God for
yourself! This is just what God wants. He wants to lead each of His
children individually. Now only had you been misled about giving, but
it is interesting to really see what God has to say about what His
'church' really is. I would like to suggest you visit the link below
and read chapter seven 'The Temple Today'. God's word is so awesome
and it is exciting to see, for the time, truths that have been there
all along, but we just didn't realize! May God guide you one step at a
time! :)

www.moneychangersinthetemple.blogspot.com