New Members

1 view

jared

Nov 14, 2011, 8:32:14 AM11/14/11
to ti...@googlegroups.com
A new member have joined the group. Please welcome.

New member Wrote: "I am in a D. Min. program at the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary. My project has to do with using Scripturally-Based Strategies to Simulate Church Growth which will include the Biblical Basis for giving. Richard Varnell"

Jacqueline Wimberly

Nov 26, 2011, 8:37:42 PM11/26/11
to ti...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for all the information you have had to share over this last year.  But now I'm asking to be removed from your list.  Thanks, and keep up the good work.

My email is:  mulam...@yahoo.com

visit the blog
http://churchtithesandofferings.com/blog/