[TitanTV Listings] favorites

qsa45

Apr 30, 2010, 3:19:28 PM4/30/10
to TitanTV Listings
How s come you can no longer see the place to add favorites in the
drip down box. Also how do I go about deleting a favorite ?

SoonerTitan

Apr 30, 2010, 3:30:59 PM4/30/10
to TitanTV Listings
You have most likely hit the 200 favorite limit.

You can remove any of your favorites by clicking "Favorite Shows &
Movies" at the top of the page and then clicking the "Manage" button
in the tool bar to get the the favorites manager. Clicking on the
red "X" for a favorite will remove it.

qsa45

Apr 30, 2010, 3:38:58 PM4/30/10
to TitanTV Listings
Don't mean to sound dumb but I don't see a manage button anywhere or a
tool bar for that matter.

SoonerTitan

Apr 30, 2010, 4:30:06 PM4/30/10
to TitanTV Listings
Did you click on the "Favorite Shows & Movies" link?

The toolbar is located directly under the bar that contains the
TitanTV logo and search box.

The "Manage" button is in the first section of the toobar labled
"Favorite".