Listings missing an FSN feed and proposed channel logo additions

T.L.

Feb 28, 2010, 7:35:44 PM2/28/10
to TitanTV Listings
There is a problem with my Cox Communications listings on TitanTV, Fox
Sports Oklahoma is missing, and instead Fox Sports Southwest (Dallas
feed) is used in its place; so I became surprised to find out that an
Oklahoma City Thunder game was going to air tonight (February 28,
2010), when the listings said that a college basketball game was
airing at the same time the game was to air. I'm from Oklahoma, so it
makes no sense that FSOK is not listed, hopefully TitanTV can contact
the right people so the site can add Fox Sports Southwest (Oklahoma
feed) to the listings in the very near future and supplant FSNSW with
FSNSW (Oklahoma) on Oklahoma cable listings in the TitanTV guide, so
sports fans here who use TitanTV won't be misled.

Also, I think it would be a good idea if TitanTV included broadcast
network and cable channel logos for virtually all cable channels
(specific to each one), kind of like what TVGuide.com and Zap2It.com
already do, but maybe TitanTV should have someone update the logos on
the listings like a week or two after a channel decides to revise or
overhaul their logo so it doesn't seem outdated once a channel
institute a new one (this is a problem I've noticed with TVGuide.com
and Zap2It. Heck, Zap2It still uses the CMT and Weather Channel logos
that were dropped a few years ago). Thanks!

SoonerTitan

Mar 1, 2010, 9:33:03 AM3/1/10
to TitanTV Listings
Hello,

Please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page to report
the lineup problems. That form will submit the information to the
proper place to get it into the queue for correction.

Regarding channel logo images, this is something that we are
considering adding, but it's not a high priority item for us.

Thanks