Feature request: better way to customize channels

P.A.

Jun 10, 2010, 11:08:49 AM6/10/10
to TitanTV Listings
Hi,

I loved your site from the day I discovered it. I do have a suggestion
though to ease customizing channels. Would you please consider to
provide customizing channels by,

1) Provider's offering? For example, I subscribe to Dish "Family
package", it will be so much convenient for me to just say, remove all
channels except that are part of Family Package. I understand if Titan
TV can't always guarantee that they'll keep up with provider's package
changes, but it will still be a useful first step for customization.

2) Certain "groups"? For example, add/remove all shopping channels,
all pay-per-view channels, all religious channels etc.

Thank you.