sandboxing on MacOS

Michael Battalio

Jul 22, 2012, 7:00:46 PM7/22/12
to titanium-desk...@googlegroups.com
This goes out to everyone, but mostly I'd like to hear what fairwinds has to say.  What sort (if any) functionality might be lost by making sure that the sandboxing requirement is met for app store submission?  I'm mostly concerned with something like the Titanium.App.Properties methods.  Thanks for your time and work.

fairwinds

Aug 12, 2012, 8:50:51 AM8/12/12
to titanium-desk...@googlegroups.com
Hi Micheal, my apologies. I have not come back to the transition list here for some time. We have an active list at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tidesdk and there are folks at #tidesdk including TideSDK devs that can help with answers to questions there. I am responding to your question over there since we are an operating project and not amidst a transition any longer