Getting "last version" of titanium desktop

Grant Davies

Jun 11, 2012, 7:50:35 PM6/11/12
to titanium-desk...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

we currently inherited a suite of apps, iOS, Android and titanium desktop, the desktop app appears to be built with SDK 1.1 but I don't seem to be able to get it to run or build with latest version of titanium studio ( 1.2.0RC4 sdk).

I'm assuming I'm doing something dumb and either need an older version of titanium studio, maybe the developer tool before it went eclipse based, and would appreciate some help or a reference to a blog.

The app will be updated and likely move to the new Titanium desltop transition project, but for now I just have to get it to compile/run :)

Grant.

Paco Zarate

Jun 11, 2012, 7:54:01 PM6/11/12
to titanium-desk...@googlegroups.com
Grant. can you send a pastebin.com from your output?
drop on #tidesdk maybe we can help you

Paco

fairwinds

Jun 11, 2012, 8:12:01 PM6/11/12
to titanium-desk...@googlegroups.com
Hi Grant. I have not been a user of TiStudio and tend to build apps on the command line without any gui. If it was made with 1.1, does it build with that right now?

Grant Davies

Sep 13, 2012, 1:45:36 PM9/13/12
to titanium-desk...@googlegroups.com
sorry just got back to this after working on other parts of the project

I managed to get it to load and build in the current titanium studio :)

Paco Zarate

Sep 13, 2012, 2:26:03 PM9/13/12
to titanium-desk...@googlegroups.com
Grant can you send the main issues you have to workaround?

Grant Davies

Sep 14, 2012, 7:17:44 PM9/14/12
to titanium-desk...@googlegroups.com
I actually got it working in the current titanium without issues, its 99% backbone.js witha  tiny bit of titanium code so I think it ended up being pretty easy.