Appc roadmap?

Paco Zarate

Jul 13, 2012, 11:45:06 AM7/13/12
to titanium-desk...@googlegroups.com
Appc guys:

Can you give us some roadmap about the end of services from your side?

Thanks

Kevin Whinnery

Jul 13, 2012, 12:56:12 PM7/13/12
to titanium-desk...@googlegroups.com
Paco,

Per our initial announcement, we reserved the right to take down the packaging servers in March.  So the packaging and update servers cannot reliably be counted on at this time.

If you have further questions, please direct them to comm...@appcelerator.com

-Kevin
--
Kevin Whinnery
Appcelerator, Inc.

Skype: kevin.whinnery

Appcelerator Inc.
The Next Generation Mobile Platform

Paco Zarate

Jul 13, 2012, 1:16:13 PM7/13/12
to titanium-desk...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kevin!
We have identified some services that currently reside on appc that will be helpful to coordinate when you get those down. So we can make some press releases on the new locations:

- Thirdparty repository (We have the copies on this)
- Building server (Work in progress)
- Update server (Pending)

Barak, Do you have the update changes available on your repo?

Thanks!
Paco.