road ride

Mikey

Jul 9, 2010, 8:33:51 PM7/9/10
to Tishomingo Cycling
Anyone up for a long ride in the morning?

chris hutchinson

Jul 12, 2010, 3:20:55 PM7/12/10
to Tishomingo Cycling
If we plan a century from Tupelo up the trace to Alabama and back, can
you guys/gals in Tish. tell me if there are any water stops anywhere
up there?

michael crabb

Jul 12, 2010, 4:53:10 PM7/12/10
to tishoming...@googlegroups.com
Other than water, what are the requirements you'll need in a water stop? I often ride into the park and fill up at a hydrant. The park is somewhere around mile 306 on the Trace, I think.

Quincy Crabb

Jul 12, 2010, 6:16:40 PM7/12/10
to tishoming...@googlegroups.com
There is also a small gas station at the hwy 25 exit, only a half mile or less from the Trace.  There is no hope of water between Tishomingo State Park and the AL state line.  There is a water fountain at the Indian mounds rest stop.

Thanks,
Quincy

carter...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2010, 6:31:44 PM7/12/10
to tishoming...@googlegroups.com
There should be friends to bring u something to drink, just as friends should if u had to much to drink.if u get in a bind give a friend a call.

Sent from my Cellular South BlackBerry® Smartphone

From: Quincy Crabb <quincy...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:16:40 -0500
Subject: Re: {Tishomingo Cycling} Re: road ride

Quincy

Jul 14, 2010, 8:39:25 PM7/14/10
to Tishomingo Cycling
If you could let us know the date we maybe able to have some water
available for you along the route. I would be glad to help you guys
out if possible.

Thanks,
Quincy

On Jul 12, 5:31 pm, carter.ste...@gmail.com wrote:
> There should be friends to bring u something to drink, just as friends should if u had to much to  drink.if u get in a bind give a friend a call.
> Sent from my Cellular South BlackBerry®  Smartphone

K Crabb

Jul 14, 2010, 9:07:04 PM7/14/10
to tishoming...@googlegroups.com
I'm sure if Mike goes he will have me follow in the monster van with plenty of water.

carter...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2010, 9:19:22 PM7/14/10
to tishoming...@googlegroups.com
That a boy let me know if you need help and when.

chris hutchinson

Jul 14, 2010, 9:39:53 PM7/14/10
to Tishomingo Cycling
Working on a date but soon. Like within a month. Y'all join us or
meet us along the way on the Trace. I will post when we agree on a
date.

In the mean time, have you guys been mtb riding lately?

Brian K. Belue

Jul 14, 2010, 11:06:04 PM7/14/10
to tishoming...@googlegroups.com
I am always up for a Mtn Bike ride...let me know when/where you want to go!

Sent from my iPhone

michael crabb

Jul 15, 2010, 11:13:09 AM7/15/10
to tishoming...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, we get to the trails as often as we can. A few of us raced in the state games a couple weeks ago. Let us know for sure about the century ride. I would like to give it a try.