Tupelo Bicycle Safety Week

The Beaver

May 12, 2011, 9:25:09 PM5/12/11
to Tishomingo Cycling
Bike Safety Week is May 16th - 20th.
The Frerer Family and several local cyclists are working together to
plan
some great events each day during Bike Safety Week.
As cyclists I encourage you and your family to attend as many events
as
possible during this week. This is an outward way we can show Tupelo
that
cyclists live and work here!

*Here is a snap shot of events:*
Monday May 16th - Free Bike Evaluations at Bicycle Pacelines and
Trails &
Treads
Tuesday May 17th - Group Ride from st. Luke - No one left behind.
Wednesday May 18th - Silent Memorial Ride. Meet at 6:15 pm @ Fairpark
Downtown. After the 5 - 8 mile ride we will have food and music.
Thursday May 19th - Bike Safety Rodeo 3:30 - 6:30 Robins Field, Church
Street School.
Friday May 20th - Bike to Work Breakfast 7 am - 9 am. Several
locations:
CDF Parking Lot Downtown, Live Well Walking Tract at the Wellness
Center,
and Starbucks on Main Street.

A special thank you to the John Paul Frerer Memorial Endowment Fund
and
other local businesses for Sponsoring these events!

Become a Fan on Facebook. Search - Tupelo Bike Safety Week
Please help spread the word by sharing this email with anyone you know
that
owns a bike!

Please come and support a wonderful sport!

Thanks!

Marty