Tues. night

Mikey

Sep 20, 2010, 9:52:14 PM9/20/10
to Tishomingo Cycling
Let's meet at the intersection of the Tishomingo state park road and
highway 25 in the old restaurant parking lot. We should try to leave
by 6 O'clock because it's getting dark so early now.

A Bullock

Sep 21, 2010, 5:32:58 PM9/21/10
to Tishomingo Cycling
I'm out this week, waiting for my new crankset to come in. Thinking
about riding the wife's though...
-A

Mikey

Sep 27, 2010, 7:17:29 PM9/27/10
to Tishomingo Cycling
Let's meet at the intersection of the park road and hwy 25. Maybe we
should meet about 5:30 since it's getting dark so early. Let me know,
if we need to wait a little later we will. Hope to have a big group of
Hogs!

K Crabb

Sep 27, 2010, 7:45:39 PM9/27/10
to tishoming...@googlegroups.com
Hawgs

michael crabb

Sep 28, 2010, 12:15:57 AM9/28/10
to tishoming...@googlegroups.com
Nope, sorry babe. We're not the Arkansas branch. Hogs is correct.

K Crabb

Sep 28, 2010, 12:38:49 AM9/28/10
to tishoming...@googlegroups.com
ok. go hogs

--- On Tue, 9/28/10, michael crabb <mjc2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
MainHog.gif

A Bullock

Sep 28, 2010, 5:44:24 PM9/28/10
to Tishomingo Cycling

I'll be there around 6 ( have to wait for wife to get home/ watch
kids). If you wanna leave go ahead. I'll be slower than usual since
I'll have to ride the wides bike today.
On Sep 27, 11:38 pm, K Crabb <kacr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ok. go hogs

A Bullock

Oct 5, 2010, 5:04:05 PM10/5/10
to Tishomingo Cycling
Out this week, the wife and I are both sick. Shame cuz my cranks
finally came in. See you next week.