SQL error when running spec with alloy model save

Kevin Purnelle

Mar 23, 2014, 5:48:48 AM3/23/14
to tish...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

To start, I just want to thank you for TiShadow, the development process is more pleasant this way.

That said, I started learning how to use local storage (android/ios) and made a simple model.
I make some tests at the same time I'm learning.

I get the following error which does not happen if I run the app without tishadow:

[iphone, 7.0.3, 192.168.1.99] Error: invalid SQL statement

This happens when I call the save() method.

The spec looks like this:

var Alloy = require('alloy')

describe("Item Model Test Suite", function () {

describe('the model works', function () {

it('should save an instance on localstorage', function () {

var item = Alloy.createModel('item', {name: 'ball', description: 'favorite ball', pic: 'ball.jpg'})

item.save()  // BOOM

                        //...
})
})
})

I don't have a clue, any help appreciated :)