tishadow run : "[INFO] 51 file(s) bundled" then waiting

Gautier Michelin

Mar 16, 2014, 1:44:35 PM3/16/14
to tish...@googlegroups.com
Hi to everyone,

I'm currently trying to configure tishadow but having some problem.
My setup : macbook air with 10.9.2, node v0.10.13, titanium 3.2.1, tishadow 2.5.2

I'm trying tishadow with this app : https://github.com/joliva/ShadowTest (lightweight, as mine is quite fat)
gautier::gautier { ~/Titanium/workspace/ShadowTest }-> tishadow run

[INFO] Beginning Build Process
[INFO] Compiling Alloy for android
[INFO] Compiling Alloy for ios
[INFO] 51 file(s) bundled.

...and then it waits forever

I've a virtual device connected in genymotion with tishadowapp up, running and connected ; tishadow server running in another bash terminal window.

I may have missed something. From what I've understood, at this step, the bundle should zip and be sent to android device.

Does someone have a clue, please ?

Bye,

Gautier

Dang

Mar 17, 2014, 1:30:05 PM3/17/14
to tish...@googlegroups.com
I have the same issue, i also can't use tishadow clear.

Vào 00:44:35 UTC+7 Thứ hai, ngày 17 tháng ba năm 2014, Gautier Michelin đã viết:

David Bankier

Mar 17, 2014, 7:11:28 PM3/17/14
to tish...@googlegroups.com
OK. I just saw this one a windows pc.

I'm assuming you have already done everything correctly. Running the server, app is connected, etc, etc.
ts run tries to send to localhost host - which wasn't working on this windows machine.

The work around is to do the following. ts run -o my.pc.ip.address
So you don't need to do it every time you can change the default. ts config -o my.pc.ip.address

David

David Bankier

Mar 19, 2014, 6:27:37 AM3/19/14
to tish...@googlegroups.com
Just pushed a new release of TiShadow that should fix this issue without forcing the `-o` flag. (It was related to one of the dependencies...)