T is for Training is live at 2 p.m. ET today (Friday, 9/30)

0 ملاحظات
پہلے نہ پڑھے ہوئے پیغام پر جائیں

Jill Hurst-Wahl

نہ پڑھا ہوا،
30 ستمبر، 2016، 10:16:20 AM30/9/16
بنام T is For Training
We'll begin with the topic:  How do we connect with our learners, whether it is a workshop or a speaking gig or webinar?  What tips or tricks do we use?

As background...I have been listening to a nearly 2 hour interview with Seal. Yeah...it is that good.  At any rate, he talks about advice he was given early in his career.  He had a hit and was on a popular music TV show in England.  A colleague told him that the performance was "good", but that he hadn't connected.  She said Seal would know when he had done it.

To be a part of the show, go to http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=24719

Jill

--
Jill Hurst-Wahl | Associate Professor of Practice
Director, M.S. in Library & Information Science