Reminder: Oct. 18 T is for Training (and more!)

1 view

Jill Hurst-Wahl

Oct 13, 2013, 2:45:49 PM10/13/13
to tisfort...@googlegroups.com

Maurice is enlisting a guest host for this Friday’s T is for Training (I believe Kate), so please join the call!  The show’s Talkshoe page is:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=24719&cmd=tc

You can join the call on the Talkshoe website as guest, if you don’t have a Talkshoe ID (free).  If you just want to join the call on the phone, call (724) 444-7444, Call ID: 24719.

Maurice and I did a webinar this past week on “Giving Your First Conference Presentation”.  We had 80+ people attend it live and I know some have already listened to the recording.  I’ve written a blog post with all of the details and links in it, http://hurstassociates.blogspot.com/2013/10/webinar-recording-giving-your-first.html

Have a GREAT week!

Jill

--

Jill Hurst-Wahl | School of Information Studies
Director, Library and Info. Science & School Media Programs

Syracuse University
208 Hinds Hall
Syracuse, New York 13244
w: 315.443.1070