Today 2 p.m. ET - T is for Training

Jill Hurst-Wahl

Jun 1, 2012, 1:33:22 PM6/1/12
to T is For Training
I'm calling in for the first time in months (so it seems).  Hope there will be lots of other voices on the call.

http://tisfortraining.wordpress.com/

Jill

--
Jill Hurst-Wahl
President | Hurst Associates, Ltd. | hu...@HurstAssociates.com

Jill is also a member of the Syracuse Univ. School of Information Studies and
serves as the director of the School’s Library & Information Science Program.

Laura Botts

Jun 1, 2012, 2:56:27 PM6/1/12
to Jill Hurst-Wahl, T is For Training
:(  I wish I'd been able to. I miss y'all!

Laura

Jill Hurst-Wahl

Aug 16, 2012, 7:59:46 AM8/16/12
to tisfort...@googlegroups.com
I'm in the midst of writing two proposals for CIL and thought that I'd given you the themes in case you wanted to piggyback an idea.

The first is on bring your own device (BYOD) and the impact it is having on libraries. This gets into digital literacy.

The second is how the global outlook/economy/?? is affecting libraries. This is less fully formed, but clearly there are forces that we are ignoring.

If you want to piggyback in some way, let me know.

I'd like to do a third related the lessons learned from the R-Squared conference, but that conference happens after proposals are due, and so I'm not sure how to frame it. Any suggestions?

Jill
Sent from my iDevice