Tise 2.0 is out - 32- and 64-bit version

Grigory Mokhin

Nov 22, 2012, 9:18:26 AM11/22/12
to tise-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I've uploaded the new version of Tise to the webpage http://tise.mokhin.org/

The version number is 2.0. It means that finally it works with both 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows.

The webpage itself has been updated with the instructions on using the program.

There hasn't been much activity in this group, but I hope you will find this program useful and as easy to use as always before.

Best wishes,
Grigory

Fairy Land

Nov 22, 2012, 11:28:37 AM11/22/12
to tise-...@googlegroups.com
A big gift for Thankgiving day. Thank you very much

Sidd

Nov 27, 2012, 11:14:43 AM11/27/12
to tise-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Grigory,
thank you so much for your new version of Tise. It works perfect and makes work so much easier for me!
I am going to distribute it to my students tomorrow!

Sincerely, Stefan Schley
University of Leipzig