Change key command?

andrewcar...@gmail.com

May 10, 2023, 11:25:38 AM5/10/23
to Tise Development
I would love to change the keyboard command. Is this possible? Or is the source code available?

Andrew

Grigory Mokhin

May 10, 2023, 12:25:37 PM5/10/23
to Tise Development
Hello,

There is no such command. The source code is not available for free. Some people requested a customized build directly from me, I can do it when I have time. Which key do you prefer?

Regards,
Grigory

Andrew Hughes

May 10, 2023, 12:29:56 PM5/10/23
to tise-...@googlegroups.com

Ok. Thanks for the reply. Fn+space would be great. Or Win+space. I have problems with Tise accidentally activating a lot while typing using shift.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it.

Andrew