Tise and Vista - working in Notepad

Grigory Mokhin

Mar 22, 2007, 1:49:06 PM3/22/07
to tise-...@googlegroups.com
Today I had a chance to test Tise on a fresh Vista box (not mine). It
seems that Tise is working perfectly fine in Notepad and in
OpenOffice. It means that Tise engine is working well on Vista and no
porting will be necessary. I haven't tried it in Microsoft Office 2007
yet.

Can anybody test it with MS Office on Vista?

Regards,
Gregory

David Germano

Mar 22, 2007, 2:12:35 PM3/22/07
to tise-...@googlegroups.com
HI Gregory,

After my initial negative feedback, I then heard some positive reports from
someone but it was vague. I have since lost access to the VISTA machine so I
can't check it positively or negatively. I'm trying to get ahold of a copy
of VISTA as soon as possible but right now no luck...

David