Tise problems

Brando

Dec 6, 2009, 11:27:06 AM12/6/09
to Tise Development
I installed Tise on a computer running Windows XP--with fonts, as
well--and Tise worked, but with problems. I tried it for a little
bit, and experienced these problems: when trying to type "Om" I
received a Tibetan "A" with a question mark to the right of it. Also,
when trying to type "Siddhi" the two "Da's" stacked fine but the "Ha"
did not stack below the "Da's" with using "+". It just imprinted over
the stacked "Da's". Also, when trying to type "Hung" the shabkyu did
not stack below the achung. It just imprinted upon it.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Thanks!
Brandon

Grigory Mokhin

Dec 10, 2009, 12:14:06 PM12/10/09
to tise-...@googlegroups.com
Can you please specify which fonts are installed (specifically, is
there Arial Unicode MS installed), and what version of MS Word do you
use for typing Tibetan?

Regards,
Grigory