Microsoft's Interoperability Principles Statement

1 view

Asbjørn Ulsberg

Feb 25, 2008, 7:28:05 AM2/25/08
to tirania.org blog comments.
I'm not sure what to think of it. My immediate reaction was "Wow, this
is great!" and as I've had the weekend to think about it, I'm more
like "I'll believe it when I see it". I'm a bit puzzled that the blog
sphere, Slashdot, etc., haven't talked more about it, though. And that
includes you, Miguel. :-)

What do you think about it? What are your initial reactions? How will
this benefit users of Novell software and Linux users in general?

http://www.microsoft.com/interop/principles/default.mspx

Miguel de Icaza

Feb 25, 2008, 4:38:28 PM2/25/08
to tiraniaorg-b...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I'm not sure what to think of it. My immediate reaction was "Wow, this
is great!" and as I've had the weekend to think about it, I'm more
like "I'll believe it when I see it". I'm a bit puzzled that the blog
sphere, Slashdot, etc., haven't talked more about it, though. And that
includes you, Miguel. :-)

I was quoted on some article at CNet about my initial reaction.

Novell is evaluating what this means.

Miguel