MonoDevelop goes to MacOS X on 07 Feb 2008

Daedius

Feb 7, 2008, 9:17:55 PM2/7/08
to tirania.org blog comments.
Thank you so much! You all are truly breaking new ground on OSX,
monodevelop looks so slick ~

- Daedius

rock...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2008, 9:08:24 AM2/8/08
to tirania.org blog comments.
Hurray!

bydesig...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2008, 9:51:10 AM2/8/08
to tirania.org blog comments.
Yes, this is awesome!

Now if only I could get MonoFramework to install... getting this error
at the end of install:

2/8/08 15:45:41 Installer[635] The following install step failed: run
postflight script for Mono.Framework. Contact the software
manufacturer for assistance.

Any ideas?

-Joe @ ByDesign Games

bydesig...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2008, 1:49:18 PM2/8/08
to tirania.org blog comments.
I forgot that I didn't have X11 installed. The readme sort of says
this, but perhaps the wording can be more clear for ideeyots like me:

"INSTALL X11 BEFORE INSTALLING MonoFramework"

:)

Feb 8, 2008, 8:57:10 PM2/8/08
to tirania.org blog comments.
This is great! we finally have a good C# IDE for OS X!

Does the package includes the gnome-sharp.dll file? because when I
tried to compile the Gnome# sample, I wasn't abel to find it...

kpijn...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2008, 3:54:39 AM2/9/08
to tirania.org blog comments.
Yeah me2, something wrong with the installer i guess...

kpijn...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2008, 4:43:02 AM2/9/08
to tirania.org blog comments.
When i try the sample Gnome# project template, it can't find the
assemblies when i try to compile.

Has this something to do with the installer?

I have no idea how to solve this. If i choose edit references, i can't
find these assemblies. So the gac doesn't find them either.

Help is much appreciated.

spge...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2008, 5:28:24 AM2/9/08
to tirania.org blog comments.
Great, all we need now is a debbugger and I'm fully kitted out!

ar...@soulfly.nl

Feb 9, 2008, 5:42:48 AM2/9/08
to tirania.org blog comments.
Thank you so much, i was waiting for this :)

Christian Kreutzer

Feb 9, 2008, 7:54:38 AM2/9/08
to tirania.org blog comments.
this is good news. too bad it MD comes without boo support ;-(

--Chris

Miguel de Icaza

Feb 9, 2008, 8:31:50 PM2/9/08
to tiraniaorg-b...@googlegroups.com
Please file a bug report, we will get this fixe.d