TIQAM-ProteinDigestor with Peptide input instead of fasta file -- Must be csv file format.

1 view

Mi-Youn Brusniak

Sep 28, 2009, 11:59:37 AM9/28/09
to Sandra Lövenich, Ruedi Aebersold, ti...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sandra,

When you have a wrong format of input, the exception happen and the screen
you see were happened.
I saw the error when people use non .csv (comma separated file) format.
That's one of reason that I also put Demo Data zip files alone with tutorial
in TIQAM zip file : -)
Set along with tutorial. When we release next TIQAM version, we will add
more informative error message screen.

I attached the input example file for peptide load which is also in
TIQAM-ClassDemoData.zip file.

Since it can happen other users, I cc TIQAM discussion group as well.
Thank you for your report.

All the best,
Mi-Youn

Mi-Youn Brusniak, Ph.D.