tipfy & protorpc

Sylvain

Jul 4, 2011, 12:00:52 PM7/4/11
to ti...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Will you plan to add protorpc support to tipfy ?

And I'd like to know if there is a way to add a SessionMidleware in order to manage session in the appengine_config.py
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-protorpc-discuss/GHJAwtFX_nY

Currently, I use protorpc with gaesession, it works fine
But I will soon start the "client" part and I'd like to start with tipfy

Do you think it will be possible to use a "full" tipfy project (i.e. session and without the webapp part in protorpc)

Regards

Sylvain

Rodrigo Moraes

Jul 5, 2011, 4:24:02 PM7/5/11
to tipfy
On Jul 4, 1:00 pm, Sylvain wrote:
> Will you plan to add protorpc support to tipfy ?

I'm not planning this. I thought about doing so, but at this point
it'd take some maintenance as it is still in experimental mode. Also
the ProtoRPC API is a little convoluted and even subverts the webapp
API.

-- rodrigo