tipfy to webapp2

Matt Glass

Aug 28, 2012, 11:57:04 AM8/28/12
to ti...@googlegroups.com
We have a well documented, yet somewhat complicated Tipfy email list and sender app that needs to be ported to webapp2. We started with webapp and moved to Tipfy. Our lead developer has moved on and even though this not our core product it is a good app and we would like to continue to maintain it. But have no one here familiar with Tipfy. Had trouble finding anywhere else tipfy/webapp2 developers may be listening.

This of course would be a short-term project. Just an upgrade. We'll pay. Thanks in advance.

Mauro Asprea

Aug 28, 2012, 1:40:12 PM8/28/12
to ti...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt, I did a couple of apps using tipfy and evaluated the migration to webapp2. So I may be able to help you out ;). I'm currently working freelance on some Rails projects but I guess I a switch to Python would be a good thing.

Please contact me (mauroasprea@gmail) so I could have more info about the project and think about how to approach the migration.

Regards,
Mauro

August 28, 2012 5:57 PM
We have a well documented, yet somewhat complicated Tipfy email list and sender app that needs to be ported to webapp2. We started with webapp and moved to Tipfy. Our lead developer has moved on and even though this not our core product it is a good app and we would like to continue to maintain it. But have no one here familiar with Tipfy. Had trouble finding anywhere else tipfy/webapp2 developers may be listening.

This of course would be a short-term project. Just an upgrade. We'll pay. Thanks in advance.

Mauro Asprea

E-Mail: mauro...@gmail.com
Mobile: +34 654297582
Skype: mauro.asprea

Theodoros Ikonomou

Aug 28, 2012, 1:53:29 PM8/28/12
to ti...@googlegroups.com
I can help you too.
I have written a bunch of Webapp2 and tipfy apps.
Web could have a further discussion.

Matt Glass

Aug 29, 2012, 11:40:42 AM8/29/12
to ti...@googlegroups.com
Thank you both!

I will contact each of you next to see what you guys have to say about the code/project.