URL not at document root

Charles Rumford

Jan 2, 2014, 8:51:31 PM1/2/14
to tiny...@googlegroups.com
I'm attempting to use bonasi for a class that I'm teaching, but I'm having some issues with the links that are generated.

The URL that I'm trying to use is:

    https://www.cs.drexel.edu/~charlesr/cs283_wi14/

But when I click on any of the links, say about, it takes to:

    https://www.cs.drexel.edu/about/

instead of

    https://www.cs.drexel.edu/~charlesr/cs283_wi14/about/

Is there something that I'm missing?

Ben Schwarz

Jan 3, 2014, 7:24:50 PM1/3/14
to tiny...@googlegroups.com, rumford...@gmail.com
Good question Charles — I think what you want to do is utilise the <base href="./"> tag and attribute.
This will tell the browser that the site root is actually at the current directory…

At least, this is how I think this issue has been solved before.