relative path

kminov

Mar 27, 2010, 10:00:39 AM3/27/10
to Bonsai
hi,

i am really new to this, so, forgive me if I ask dumb questions...

i am trying to add a kind of lightboxing for the images, so i need an
alternative to the {{path}} variable, so I could upload a larger image
and the script will know where to find it.

how do I do that?

thanks for the great work!

Ben Schwarz

Mar 31, 2010, 8:18:04 AM3/31/10
to tiny...@googlegroups.com
I think your best option will be to keep it simple and write your filenames with a appended "_large" for the larger images.
I'm not quite sure if you'll be able to get away with this with your particular lightbox library, but most times the simplest result is the best.

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to tinytree+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.