convert_urls

1 view

schultzconsult

Sep 23, 2009, 7:54:47 AM9/23/09
to tinymce_hammer
How do I use convert_urls and relative_urls in TinyMCE Hammer?

I have tried with the following:

Tinymce::Hammer.init = [
[:paste_convert_headers_to_strong, true],
[:paste_convert_middot_lists, true],
[:convert_urls, false],
[:relative_urls, true],
[:inline_styles, false],
[:paste_remove_spans, true],
[:paste_remove_styles, true],
[:paste_strip_class_attributes, true],
[:theme, 'advanced'],
[:theme_advanced_toolbar_align, 'left'],
[:theme_advanced_toolbar_location, 'top'],
[:theme_advanced_buttons1,
"save,newdocument,|,bold,italic,underline,strikethrough,|,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,|,formatselect"],
[:theme_advanced_buttons2,
"cut,copy,paste,pastetext,pasteword,|,search,replace,|,bullist,numlist,|,outdent,indent,blockquote,|,undo,redo,|,link,unlink,anchor,image,cleanup,help,code,|,insertdate,inserttime,preview,"],
[:theme_advanced_buttons3,
"tablecontrols,|,hr,removeformat,visualaid,|,sub,sup,|,charmap,emotions,iespell,media,advhr,|,print,|,ltr,rtl,|,fullscreen"],
[:theme_advanced_buttons4,
"insertlayer,moveforward,movebackward,absolute,|,spellchecker,|,cite,abbr,acronym,del,ins,attribs,|,visualchars,nonbreaking,template,blockquote,pagebreak,|,insertfile,insertimage"],
[:theme_advanced_statusbar_location, "bottom"]]

But It keeps modifying the href paths... How do I make TinyMCE not
touch the path at all. Just leave it as the user typed it?