hiding div containing the tinymce text area

hadiS78

Mar 30, 2010, 4:25:31 AM3/30/10
to tinymce_hammer
Hi,

i can't figure out how to solve a particular problem and getting
desperate about this.
My (tinymce) text areas are inside a div. The div is not hidden
at page load and every thing works fine. But whenever i hide the div
with "style= display:none"
and display it again all the previous inserted contents are removed
and the text editor gets unresponsive (no cursor focus possible
anymore) and whenever i click on an icon i get the following error
message in firebug "g.win.document is null" on row 23 in the
tinymce_hammer.js file.
I hope someone has an idea on how to solve this problem :(

THX in advance

hadiS78

Mar 30, 2010, 4:31:27 AM3/30/10
to tinymce_hammer

One correction:

Actually my div is not containing the text editor. the text editor is
wrapped by a div.

hadiS78

Mar 30, 2010, 10:15:39 AM3/30/10
to tinymce_hammer
found the bug, it was a jQuery function (the toggle function) that
broke tinymce. :(

Trevor Rowe

Mar 30, 2010, 10:33:04 AM3/30/10
to tinymce...@googlegroups.com
Glad to hear you were able to fix it.

Mecha Ju

May 12, 2010, 8:24:15 AM5/12/10
to tinymce_hammer
hadiS78, I have exactly the same issue. Can you explain what did you
do to resolve that ?
Thanks!