Initializer not working

Animagnam

May 24, 2011, 1:26:18 PM5/24/11
to tinymce_hammer
I'm fairly new to rails but quite a quick learner I think. But I can't
seem to figure out why my TinyMCE_Hammer initializer doesn't seem to
be doing anything, all my TinyMCE boxes are exactly the same as the
default. I have tinymce_hammer.rb in the config/initializers
directory. I've restarted the server several times. But still always
comes out the same as the default.
This is the tinymce_hammer.rb file, have the toolbars aligned to the
right just as a quick way to see if it worked instead of looking over
buttons that are there and not, but doesn't even change the alignment
right now

Tinymce::Hammer.install_path = 'javascripts\/tiny_mce'
Tinymce::Hammer.plugins = %w(table paste paste2)
Tinymce::Hammer.languages = ['en']
Tinymce::Hammer.themes = ['advanced']
Tinymce::Hammer.init = [
[:paste_convert_headers_to_strong, true],
[:paste_convert_middot_lists, true],
[:paste_remove_spans, true],
[:paste_remove_styles, true],
[:paste_strip_class_attributes, true],
[:theme, 'advanced'],
[:theme_advanced_toolbar_align, 'right'],
[:theme_advanced_toolbar_location, 'top'],
[:theme_advanced_buttons1,
'undo,redo,cut,copy,paste,pastetext,|,bold,italic,strikethrough,blockquote,
charmap,bullist,numlist,removeformat,|,link,unlink,image,|,cleanup,code'],
[:theme_advanced_buttons2, 'tablecontrols'],
[:theme_advanced_buttons3, ''],
[:valid_elements, "a[href|
title],blockquote[cite],br,caption,cite,code,dl,dt,dd,em,i,img[src|
alt|title|width|height|align],li,ol,p,pre,q[cite],small,strike,strong\/
b,sub ,sup,u,ul"],
]