Setting individual field options

瀏覽次數:11 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Chet

未讀,
2011年5月3日 下午2:38:062011/5/3
收件者:tinymce_hammer
Hey everyone!

I've been using this plug-in for a few months now and it's been very
helpful. I have a question about some advanced configuration options.

For the majority of WYSIWYG text boxes on my site, we allow new lines,
paragraphs, etc. However, let's say I want to have a separate box that
I want to only allow one line on and only allow the changing of font
color, weight, and style. Can I pass individual settings to the
`tinymce` helper tag?

I understand that I could do this in processing with regex, but if an
existing solution exists, I would opt to use that.

Thanks,

Chet
回覆所有人
回覆作者