PErmission Denied error

Jay

Sep 11, 2009, 9:13:39 AM9/11/09
to tinymce_hammer
Hi all,

I've integrated this plugin into my rails app and it works great.

Except that when I go to deploy to production...
Using IE 7 I goto the site and on loading the page I get a "Permission
Denied" error and tiny MCE isn't working. I'm thinking it has to do
with some sort of Origin problem... the scripts may be reporting that
they are from a diff domain than my domain

Does this sound plausible? And if so ... is there somethign In Tiny
MCE I should do to fix this? or should I be looking at somethign
else?

Thanks!
Jay

Trevor Rowe

Sep 11, 2009, 10:32:52 AM9/11/09
to tinymce...@googlegroups.com
Jay,

I don't have any experience with this particular error.  It does sound like what you suspect.  Are you running any ajax calls with TinyMCE (yourself or via some other editor plugin)?  If so, I'd check which domain those are requesting.  I would also check your Internet Options for your security settings.  The tinymce_hammer code only makes a single request and that is for /javascripts/tinymce_hammer.js, after that I would start googling the error message you get.

If you like, you can send me the url of your page and I can take a quick peek.

Jay McGaffigan

Sep 14, 2009, 11:29:19 PM9/14/09
to tinymce...@googlegroups.com
argh... still having issues with this.

When I run something like HTTP watch ... I see some oddly formed URLs
http:///
and
http://:/

Which seem to be the culprits. and teh Permission denied errors are
"saying" they are on line 7 of the tinymce_hammer.js

Anyone have any thoughts on this? or suggestions on how to dig for more info?

Jay