irc bot on #tinygames on freenode?

Greg DeKoenigsberg

Jun 20, 2011, 10:19:00 AM6/20/11
to tinygames
Any IRC bot gurus out there who can lend a hand?

I'd like to see more people hanging out in the IRC channel. A good
bot that greets people and sends emails when new people happen along
to alert us to their presence would be great.

Anyone got an IRC bot they prefer and can get up and running for us?

If not, it'll go on the Long List of Stuff To Be Done Some Day Soon.

--g

Stephen John Smoogen

Jun 20, 2011, 11:14:05 AM6/20/11
to tiny...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 08:19, Greg DeKoenigsberg
<greg.deko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any IRC bot gurus out there who can lend a hand?
>
> I'd like to see more people hanging out in the IRC channel.  A good
> bot that greets people and sends emails when new people happen along
> to alert us to their presence would be great.
>
> Anyone got an IRC bot they prefer and can get up and running for us?

zodbot uses supybot. The main thing will be a box we can run it on.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren