Widgeds, interactive educational activities

widged

May 4, 2011, 7:22:36 AM5/4/11
to tinygames
Just in case others are interested, I am presently working on a little
project to try and make it easier for not too technical teachers to
author interactive content.

It's very early days. I have started to put demos and information on
this wikispace:
http://widgeds.wikispaces.com/

I am using jQuery to create educational plugins (what I call widgeds).
Sound architecture (loose coupling) let me add a number of extensions
on demand. The widged has no knowledge of the extensions that exist or
may exist in the future. Extensions have no knowledge of widgeds that
exist or may exist in the future. All is done via events.

It's open source. Feel free to adapt / borrow. Feedback welcome.