Tiny house community research survey

Brittany Yunker

May 9, 2016, 2:52:50 PM5/9/16
to tiny-hous...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

If you're currently living in a tiny house under 500sf, you may want to participate in this survey & help this gentleman's research.  Just forwarding an email (below) that came across my desk.  :)

Cheers!

Brittany Yunker

The Bayside Bungalow
~A tiny house vacation rental on Puget Sound~
Olympia, WA
www.baysidebungalow.com
Or book directly on Airbnb