Sleuth Tiny Homes - Looking for Phone Interview Participants

sleutht...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2017, 2:59:01 PM6/9/17
to Tiny House Network
Hello Tiny House Network! - Looking for Customer Development Interviewees

We are Sleuth Tiny Homes, a recently founded startup with four passionate co-founders who have been life-long friends. It is our goal to design and construct extremely personalized, sustainable, and beautiful living solutions that help our customers simplify their lives so they can spend more time doing the things they love.

We have recently started the customer development process which helps us to better understand what customers want, and more importantly their motives and inspirations. We are reaching out on this forum to find potential customers, enthusiasts, and critics to participate in a 20 minute phone interview. These interviews require no preparation and we will not ask you for any personal information. Please, if you are passionate about tiny homes, help a talented team get their foot into the market!

If you are interested please send an email to sleutht...@gmail.com, my name is Tony Amitia, and we will get you set up with an interview slot at your earliest convenience!

Thanks for your time and interest!
Tony Amitia - Sleuth Tiny Homes